IATA Travel & Tourism Consultancy Diploma is designed for the travel consultants with industry experience who wish to upgrade their professional competence, staff of tour operators, consolidators and airlines.
The programme duration includes 04 month classroom training.
Duration : 6 months ( Part Time)
Course fee : RS 175,000
Why Study This Subject
By successfully completing the examination, you become a travel consultant specialist and a qualified holder of the IATA Travel & Tourism Consultancy Diploma.
You will also be able to add the letters "DTTC" (Diploma in Travel and Tourism Consulting) after your name.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to;
- Handle all major aspects of the travel agency business
- Provide accurate advice to clients on major tourist destinations
- Produce customised and international inclusive tours
- Sell international business, incentive and conference travel arrangements
- Construct complex fares and routings by applying advanced IATA fare construction principles. Issue and re-issue tickets and other documents for all types of international journeys
- Familiarize yourself with common national requirements, IATA's Regulations and the role of the National Travel Agents' Associations
- Learn effective selling skills
- Understand the billing and settlement system to give your travel operation a distinct operational advantage
IATA Diploma or 5 years fares construction knowledge.